Static Shielding Film
Metal-in Static Shielding Film is laminated with metalized polyester (APET) and polyethylene (PE), that is, static dissipative polyester outer layer, aluminum shielding middle layer, and anti-static polyethylene inner layer.
- The surface resistivity is 10e8~10e11 ohms/square. Faraday Electric Cage shielding construction ensures the products' slow and safe release of electrostatic field. ESD coating techniques ensures stable surface resistivity.
- This film is translucent and the bag which is made of this film is easy for users to distinguish inside product esp. for barcode reading.
- The third-party testing reports such as ROHS, Halogen, and PFOA/PFOS reports etc. are available.
- Different width of film is available. The standard thickness is 3mils and other thickness can be customized. The max width is 1270mm net size.
- ISO9001, QC08000, ISO14001 certificates are available.
- Provide excellent protection for static sensitive products like circuit boards, precise parts and accessories, electronic components, etc.
- Professional packing way ensures the film reaches customers without damage and defective points.
Room 415, Building 1, Shunda Mall, SIP, Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215123, China