Humidity Indicator Card (HIC) is a kind of visible card. Each circle on the card shows one special relative humidity degree. The chemical reagent is dripped into the circle. Its color will change along with the RH degree from blue to pink (common cobalt-containing HIC) or brown to azure (cobalt-free HIC) or yellow to green (cobalt-free HIC). The color change helps users decide the inside RH degree and confirm whether the desiccant inside should be replaced or not. Special specification can be customized. Our standard HIC types are 5-10-60%, 30-40-50%, six circles 10-60% and so on.
- Cobalt containing HIC with color-change from blue to pink;
- Cobalt free type of HIC with color-change from brown to azure or yellow to green;
- Cobalt-Dichloride Free HIC with color-change from blue to pink (This type is very special and the cost is highest among three types of HICs)
- Humidity Indicator Card is mainly applied in Electronic, Military Components, Optical Components, Metals, Preservation Package, Organic Material, Bulk Packaging, Synthetic Material and so on.
- HIC will be packed with vacuum bag with desiccant and then put into metal tin.
Room 415, Building 1, Shunda Mall, SIP, Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215123, China